When you deal with a leaking or burst water main, you know that they can cause many water problems. Leaking pipes can damage to hardwood floors, walls, your furniture, and other items. Water or moisture will cause damage with any material that it comes in contact with. Leaks from outdoor high-pressure water lines can push dirt and soil around. It often results in sinkholes from erosion. These water leaks can cause permanent damage. Your water bills can explode overnight.
LEAKING WATER SUPPLY LINES
Leaking water supply is something you never want to experience. When water line starts to corrode and fail, then it’s going to create hardship and headache.
WATERLINE REPAIR & REPLACEMENT SERVICES
R&R Plumbing offers the following water line repair services:
- Slab leak detection
- Replacement of old or corroded water pipes
- Leaky pipe repair
- PEX repiping
- Ice machine line repair or replacement
- Washer or dishwasher hose repair or replacement
We can handle your underground plumbing needs. This includes sewer lines, water pipes, and gas lines. Underground repairs must be done by a trained and licensed professional plumber. They should not be attempted by diy homeowners. This type of work is highly regulated. It is important that these repairs are done safely.
WHY CHOOSE R&R PLUMBING FOR WATER LINE REPAIR
At R&R Plumbing, we make water line repair easy.
- Typically we complete water line repairs in one day or less.
- Whenever possible, we use non-invasive strategies to replace your old pipes.
- We maintain a clean workspace. R&R creates as little disruption as possible to your home or office.
- We will do everything possible to save you time, money, and hassle.
- We always follow all plumbing codes and industry standards.
- Our employees are drug tested and insured.
- For thicker pipes we are often able to use pipe relining techniques. This allows us to create new pipes inside of old pipes.
- All of our repairs are 100% guaranteed. We do everything possible to give our clients peace of mind. Most of our customers are repeat customers.