There is no need to buy bottled water anymore after R&R installs a whole house water purifier. R&R plumbers are known for the quality service we provide. After installing a high-quality filter, your family will enjoy many benefits.
Safe and clean water
Our bodies contain 70% water and thus we always need to keep our bodies hydrated. Very often the water we ingest includes chemicals that are harmful. Water quality is different for each water district. The typical chemicals found are carcinogenic and include:
- Aluminum: Aluminum pipes are preferred. They are used by many water purifying institutions to deliver water to homes. Their popularity is due to its ability to withstand corrosion and rusting. Failing to pass your water through a whole house water filter may increase your risk of getting aluminum-related diseases. These include Alzheimer, skin problems and learning disability in children.
- Lead: Lead has been categorized as a metal with significant health implications. It can result in delayed developmental growth in children. It is also known to increase blood pressure and kidney problem. The water absorbs this toxic metal as it passes through old pipes.
- Chlorine:Chlorine is added in water to kill germs and make it safe for drinking. It is known to irritate the eyes and skin if the water is used for cleaning and bathing. R&R whole house water purifiers can remove more than 96% of the chlorine from the water. Besides, our purifiers can remove all the issues that chlorination tries to address.
- Fluoride:Fluoride is added to water by most water purifying plants due to oral health. Nonetheless, its continual ingestion can lead to a weak immune system. Some say it increases the rate of aging. Our whole house water purifiers ensure that your body stays strong. It will reduce this chemical to acceptable levels.
Better Taste and Smell
Every time you take a shower, you want to smell fresh and clean. Unfiltered water may contain rust sediments. It affects the smell and appearance of cleaning, cooking, laundry and showering water. Also, these sediments may affect the taste of your beverages such as juices, and coffee. It will change their taste. Our whole house water purifiers (Halo Water Systems) are designed with a pre-filter. The filter traps sediments and leaves your water with a better taste.
Temecula Water Quality
Temecula Valley tap water complied with the federal health-based water drinking standards. The report showed some contaminants that exceeded the health guidelines. The state and federal health authority established these guidelines. These contaminants included arsenic, bromodichloromethane, chloroform, chromium dibromochloromethane. Other pollutants include trichloroacetic acid, total trihalomethanes, radiological contaminants, and dichloroacetic acid. The contaminants come from industries, agriculture, runoff, and urban sprawl. An important step to protect your family’s health is a reverse osmosis purifier in the kitchen or a whole house water filter.
R&R Plumbers Installs and Repairs Whole House Water Filters, and Water Filtration System. We also offer Water Purifiers, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Water Filter System and Halo Water Systems.
- Halo Pure Deluxe:This is a whole house unit (water filter system). It filters your entire household water. It removes chlorine, chloramines and all the other contaminants listed above. Best of all, it does not extract the good minerals that reverse osmosis units remove. After filtration, the water is crystal clear and with great taste. It is designed with premium grade carbon media. Each one comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Halo Mini-Series:This unit is the same as the Delux version but intended to be used in smaller homes. It’s designed to filter carbon elements and rust sediments from water. Water is safe for bathing, drinking, and cooking. The Halo Mini-Series has a magnetic conditioner. It inhibits corrosion, dissolves existing scale and controls the formation of new ones.
- Halo Pure:This unit is a premium grade whole house carbon filter. It will solves chlorine problems. These units are effective at reducing chlorination by-products. It removes chloramines, and chlorine added to make water safe for drinking.
Contact our office at (951) 492-8609 to schedule an appointment to talk about a Whole House Water Filters and Water Filtration System. We also offer Water Purifiers, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Water Filter System and Halo Water Systems. Call any time of the day. We will look forward to serving you.
Water Heater Repair-Installation
Ceiling Water Leaks
Garbage Disposal Replacement
Clogged Bathtub Drains
Clogged Sewer Pipes – Sewer Pipe Repair
Gas Line Repair
Shower Repair and Drain Services
Bathtub Upgrades and Shower Upgrades
Low Water Pressure
Water Softener System
Whole House Water Purifiers