Clogged drains can be a real irritant. Your life will slow down with clogged bathroom sinks, clogged kitchen sinks, clogged drain pipes or clogged shower drains. They leave slimy residue and cause a variety of other problems. So what is the solution? Look to R&R Temecula Plumbing for the fastest response, professional service, and affordable rates. Our results are guaranteed. You can rest easy when you call on our master plumbers. We are available 24 hours a day seven days a week to take care of any emergencies that you experience.
Before You Call R&R, Try The Following Drain Cleaning Tips:
- Turn the water on and partly fill the sink
- If you have two basins, plug one of the drains with the stopper or a wet rag
- If it’s a single sink, plug the overflow hole
- After you have filled the sink and plugged the extra hole, start to plunge (the side without a stopper) by using a cup plunger
- Move the plunger up and down and then pull it out. Repeat this several times.
- If you have a clogged toilet, use a flange plunger.
- We highly recommended that you do not use chemical drain cleaners. They are extremely harsh and will cause corrosion in your pipes.
Clogged Drains Like Clogged Bathroom Sinks
The most typical job is fixing clogged bathroom sinks and clogged kitchen sinks. Most people try using a variety of drain cleaning fluids and devices. Drain cleaners are corrosive and can damage your pipes. They are also toxic and fatal if swallowed. They are a real danger to small children. You might as well call on R&R Plumbing as soon as this kind of problem arises.
Clogged Main Sewer Drain
Call for your Drains to be Cleaned or Clogged Kitchen Sinks
Call R&R Murrieta Plumber 24/7 at (951) 492-8609 for your all your clogged drains whether you have Murrieta drain cleaning problems.